Seeking NCM’s in California, Florida, Illinois and Wisconsin - Bilingual a plus
(other market opportunities may also exist)
Exciting time to be joining our EagleOne Team. EagleOne is growing Nationally! Room for professional development.
EagleOne’s Core Values are Commitment to Excellence, Do the Right Thing, Treat Everyone with Respect and Work Collaboratively. Our purpose is to impact every life we touch through teamwork and a commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves in our Patient-Focused care, Superior customer service, and Exceptional outcomes. The ability to work from your home office is a plus and work life balance is our priority.
We are hiring full time RN’s interested in discovering or continuing their career in case management. Experience is not required as we provide a comprehensive preceptorship program, so new graduates are encouraged to apply. Essential responsibilities include coordinating and facilitating patient care, attending appointments with patients and medical professionals as needed or required, and providing much needed education on a patients care throughout the healing process from a work related injury. Skills essential for the position include strong organizational, communication and computer skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft programs and the ability to adapt and learn our proprietary EagleOne software. We have a team-centered philosophy to ensure the best outcomes for our patients and clients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be detail-oriented with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Nurse must also have exceptional writing skills for reports as well as comfortably navigating a computer. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment is a must
Education and/or Experience:
• Active RN licensure in state of employment
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Additional certifications a plus (i.e. CCM, CDMS, CLNC)
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), be able to navigate the internet for the purpose of research and have a general/overall working knowledge of computer navigation. Typing skills of 45+ w.p.m.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills are a must
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Clinical experience in an orthopedic or occupational health setting a plus
• Valid driver’s license and ability to drive to/from appointments if hired as a field case manager
EagleOne Case Management Solutions has been in business since 1991, and is a minority, female, RN owned company based in Burr Ridge, IL. We provide Superior Service while promoting Exceptional, Patient-Focused Care in the field of worker’s compensation nationwide.
• Competitive salary with quarterly performance incentives
• Comprehensive and competitive benefits package including vacation days (PTO), health, dental, vision, 401K, STD, LTD and life insurance
• Growth and advancement opportunities nationwide
• Opportunity to work from home
• No weekends or holidays required
• Supportive team environment
We can’t wait to hear from you!