Position: Bilingual Medical Case Management Assistant - New Grads Welcomed!
Exciting time to be joining our EagleOne Team. EagleOne is growing Nationally! Room for professional development.
EagleOne’s Core Values are Commitment to Excellence, Do the Right Thing, Treat Everyone with Respect and Work Collaboratively. Our purpose is to impact every life we touch through teamwork and a commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves in our Patient-Focused care, Superior customer service, and Exceptional outcomes. The ability to work from your home office is a plus and work life balance is our priority.
Full-time position that supports the case managers in management of files, making calls, setting up appointments, reviewing and summarizing medicals, coordinating various patient activities from appointment scheduling to transportation, home health and DME services.
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Typing Skills of 45+ w.p.m.
• Minimum 6 months prior medical background or medical office experience is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask
• Strong organizational skills
• Internet competency
• Knowledge of MS Windows/Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook; Access a plus)
• Position requires a high degree of professionalism in all communication
EagleOne Case Management Solutions has been in business since 1991, and is a minority, female, RN owned company based in Burr Ridge, IL. We provide Superior Service while promoting Exceptional, Patient-Focused Care in the field of worker’s compensation nationwide.
• Comprehensive and competitive benefits package including vacation days (PTO), health, dental, vision, 401K, STD, LTD and life insurance
• Opportunity to work from home
• No weekends or holidays required
• Supportive team environment
We can’t wait to hear from you!